A.I. SHIELD CERTIFICATES
1. Covid-19 TestingTesting agency: National University of Singapore
Testing result: A.I. SHIELD for HAND can kill 90% of Covid-19 within 20 minutes
2. Antibacterial activity and efficacy of A.I. SHIELD for HAND(I)Testing agency: CMA Testing and Certification Laboratories
Testing method: With reference to GB 15979 - 2002, Appendix C4. Tested bacteria are Aspergillus brasiliensis (ATCC 16404), Candida albicans (ATCC 10231), Escherichia coli (ATCC 8739), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 9027), Salmonella Typhimurium (ATCC 14028) Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538) Time interval: 5 minutes
Testing result: A.I. SHIELD can kill 99.99% of Aspergillus brasiliensis, Candida albicans, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeru
4. The antibacterial activity and efficacy of A.I. SHIELD for FACILITIES wiping for 365 timesTesting agency: CMA Testing and Certification Laboratories
Testing method: With reference to ASTM E2149
Testing result: The bactericide Efficacy is 99.99% when A.I. SHIELD coating on the substance without wiping. The bactericide efficacy of A.I. SHIELD for FACILITIES can maintain after wiping 365 times.
5. Antibacterial activity and efficacy of A.I. SHIELD EcoPLUS+ for CLOTHING after washing 50 timesTesting agency: AEGIS Laboratory International
Testing method: ASTM E2149-01
Testing result: The clothing treated with A.I. SHIELD for Clothing can kill up to 99.99% E. coli and S. aureus and after washing the clothes for 50 times, the antibacterial activity still maintains up to 99.9%.
1. Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) testingTesting agency: CMA Testing and Certification Laboratories
Testing method: AAS, ICP-OES, LC-MS, GC-MS, GC-ECD, UV-VIS and Microscope
Result: 205 substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) are within the permissible level.
1. Skin irritation testing (A.I. SHIELD for FACILITIES)Testing agency: CMA Testing and Certification Laboratories
Testing method: The 2002 edition of the “Technical Standard For disinfection” of the Ministry of Health of the People Republic of China
Result: No skin irritation reaction of erythema and edema in the skin